Tell me . . .!?!

Tell me that you wake up sometimes and feel inadequate, complexed and under-confident.
Tell me that you sometimes feel like the world's biggest loser.
That you are not good enough to do anything remotely significant.
Or that you've felt weak, and hated yourself for how you can complicate simplicity.
Tell me that sometime in your life you've wrecked your ship, intentionally
And for the longest time, ambled in self-pity and romantic misery.
Tell me man, if you have not had the balls to do your thing
.And felt a sinking feeling in your heart.
You better tell me if you have.
So that I don't feel feebler.And unmanly.
You see,I don't want to be the only one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male-o-philic Society or a beast, petrifying Anxiety.

Awww!! Darling you look Stunning....