MY MANTLE , THE SOLITARY MOUNTAIN.



Weakest were my limbs

Strongest were those winds,

Yet I survived and cherished ,

'COZ there was Thick Mantle I had, who never  Perished.

A tall brown Eyed Man,

who worked all day and night like ebullient Swan. 
          This one belongs to My strength ,my Creator who has always being stood there  as a Mountain ,a worn out Mantle that never needs to  be  folded be it a dawn or twilight of my LIFE ..Alone he stands covering the three weak souls ,and with a strong belief in his mind ..that a Day not too far ,that a Mist not too dense ,when he will find his Solace from these  ‘weak ’ souls ,he armored .My mantle though roughly knitted ,  has taken all care that I get all those finest of stitches .The little what he has, gives me more than the most what he can .These broken soles and those oldest pair of Pants ..tells me the story of this Epitome of Sacrifice, yet he never Complains, never Explain coz the fuel of  joy and his ultimate happiness resonates with the smiles he brings in three lives face. From Childhood to my youth whenever I feel low ,whenever I feel feared ,the day I feel like a loser ..there is a phrase that always rekindles my mind ,body and Soul  that phrase “Koi Nahin Papa hain na”.
                 What beholds As a  roughest rugged Cloth to the ‘Critics ’ of this Judgmental World is nothing more than  pulpy Mantle of mine  . From a School time ‘tiffin-maker’ to a All time ‘WishMaker’  as seen this characters in various different Shoes . Though just a solitary crumpled note lie there in his pocket ,but how He create a miracles when her tender finger points to the worldly Temptations and her inherited big eyes interacts with her ‘Inheritance’. How can someone dares to bring the Stars when he is still straddling ?? How can Mantle so Warmth within, when itself  has freezes to cold??An inquest so Complex, so deep within that everytime and anytime I wonder for these retorts …just  a saying bangs my head that “Any fool can be a Father, but its takes courage to be  the PAPA”.




Comments

  1. hope this small endeavor of mine results a small increment in my pocket money .. :P ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Male-o-philic Society or a beast, petrifying Anxiety.

Awww!! Darling you look Stunning....