An Impeccable Drug.














Cracked clotted eyeballs, shivering shaky hands,

observed & inferred the lonely self where the congest world stands .
An Escape to this Isolation, bliss in my abyss,
an uninvited  ‘DRUG crawling in my life’ ,
where I  smoke out  a ‘LIFE crawling in my drug’.

Flowing in my veins, like a slow sweet poison
Doping me off so high ,where  I meet her in the divine horizon.
Her smokes so Strong ,so neat within,
like a morning Instant Sticks for  a ‘Temple of Sin’ .
  
Although drag by drag ,I smoke it in
but with each drag in ,she glows at her burned end ,
like a ebullient chirping sparrows  snatching a grain from either end.  
Those rings of fumes which I exhale out with variable frequency,
Cleanses away eons of solitariness of my expectancy.  

They say why so early, she is burning u like a goon,
the DRUG of yours is just a temporary monsoon,
if sustained dragging in ,u will die so Soon.
IF death is a final call ,and that’s the only Case
I ll ask these self proclaimed ‘Critics’ of my Life,
fulfill my wish, in this Armageddon.
Amalgamate my Ash with the ashes of my DRUG.
Then I ll have a deathless LIFE  beyond this life.    





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male-o-philic Society or a beast, petrifying Anxiety.

Awww!! Darling you look Stunning....